Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Good Night's Sleep

Oh my goodness, Tanner is sleeping through the night! It had nothing to do with our amazing parenting skills, hard to believe, I know. We did let him cry for a little bit, I mean we are talking 5 minutes tops, we are suckers. We were starting to think, that kid has us wrapped around his little finger, right where he wants us. Then...one night last week, he just slept through the night, no bottle or anything. Now we still need to help him put his pacifier in his mouth once in awhile, but that's ok. It only took us 6 1/2 months...oh well. I think the trick is he can flip over himself both ways now, and he likes to flip to his belly and sleep. We th0ught it was a fluke, but no...it continues to be happening! So a little thank you prayer, and sleep.....it makes such a difference! Now we are tackling him peeing through his diapers onto his outfit, sleep blanket outfit, and sheets. That is fun.

We have 6/7 month pictures tomorrow, so I'm sure tonight Tanner will scratch himself right in the middle of his forehead or something, that seems to be the trend with pictures.

'Til next time...Enjoy the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I hopped over from MckMama's blog!

    Tanner is so cute! I was jsut going to share a trick that I used. I bought a bunch of pacifiers and threw them in the crib with her so in case she did lose one she was able to find another quickly! That saved us from having to go in there and find itand give it back to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start buying bigger size diapers for the nighttime bc Al has started to do the same thing! Ill let you know if it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allison! I had the same problem with Owen wetting his crib when he started sleeping on his tummy. Babies R Us carries Huggies night time diapers in size 3. For some reason only Babies R Us carries these (that I can find) and the smallest size is 3. Owen was waking himself up early in the morning before I used these and now sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00 and his crib nor his jammies are wet! They are great! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete