Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome New Decade, 2010~~




We brought in the New Year at a wonderful friend of mine, Holly and her great husband, Michael's wedding. Tanner was in good hands with Grandma and Papa K, and got to go to a party of his own. We enjoyed a night of getting all dolled up, dancing, good food, good company, and just some couple time! It was a lot of fun, and a great celebration to bring in the New Year!

Some of my favorite memories of 2009....
-Spending the beginning of the year in Florida with my family, my parents and siblings.
-Multiple trips to St. Louis and having one of my bestie's Aaron and her son, Al here to visit.
-One of my other bestie's wedding reception in Kansas City
-My sister's college graduation
-My birthday at the Royals game
-My First Mother's Day
-Tanner's 1st Birthday Party
-Going to Vegas for Andy's 30th Birthday
-Multiple trips to Iowa to see family
-Trip to Clear Lake with family
-Lazy days at the pool and playing outside with Tanner and family
-Trip to Arizona to celebrate my wonderful Aunt's life
-Seeing Tanner grow into an active, funny, loving, sensitive toddler
-Finding out we are having another baby
-Sunday dinner's
-Watching Tanner actually enjoy Christmas
-Bringing in the new year at one of my bestie's weddings with my amazing husband

I am welcoming 2010 with open arms and looking forward to all the blessings that it will bring. I hope for continuing health for my family and extended families, and a healthy new baby for our family. I wish for Andy and I to continue to feel fulfilled in our jobs. I wish for Tanner to continue to grow into such a wonderful boy. I wish for a continuing and loving relationship with God.

Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment