Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cell Phone Update

So, a long time ago I posted about my cell phone being dropped in kool-aid. I'm not sure if I posted the story about my cell phone being lost, but then I found it at the end of my street in 3 pieces, and it wasn't run over! I put it back together, and WOW it still worked. Fast forward to a busy little 18 month old who loves to play with cell phones. Label me a softie, and I let him play with my phone. He loved to take off the back of the phone and the battery out, then put it back together. Well, I lost the back of my phone, or my little Tanner lost it. So I had a rubber band holding it together.

This all has to do with....I GOT A NEW CELL PHONE. This one isn't, "my 1980's cell phone" and will hopefully keep all the making fun of me people off my back for awhile. Let's hope I don't lose it too soon (it will be lost eventually which is inevitable) and Tanner doesn't break it.

Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment