Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas #2= Also Success!

So with the crazy weather we headed up to Iowa earlier than expected. We left when it was raining and drove in it all the way there on Christmas Eve day. We never got into weather that was bad though, so that was good.

We spend the long weekend with Andy's family. There was like a foot of snow on the ground when we were there and then it continued to snow for the next couple of days...it is so pretty. Not like dirty snow here. Since it is colder there the snow is just white, a very white Christmas was had.

We enjoyed seeing the family and Tanner loved playing with his cousin, Molly and looking at his other cousin, Lexie and saying, "baby". He played with his new toys, and loved just running around.

We came back yesterday afternoon and the rest of the day was a blur. It was putting toys and Christmas stuff away, going to the grocery store, cleaning, and starting laundry....wow, tired. So the rest of the week doesn't stop that easy. I am working the next 3 days, of course Andy is also...then it's one of my good friend's wedding on New Years Eve.

I will attach pictures soon when I get a second to breathe....oh ya and then I will be posting pics with my new CANON REBEL camera...I'm so excited. My husband spoils me!! Ya...

Holiday Blessings to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment