Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas #1= Success

We had my side of the family Christmas this weekend, and it was so perfect. We enjoyed each other's company, good food (okay it was melt-in-your-mouth steak and fabulous), and we made great memories. We exchanged presents, and Tanner won by far. He LOVED getting his presents, every single one was like the best toy ever for him. He gave complete attention to the new toy and made the giver's smile just seeing how happy he was. That was the best part of the night, nothing can compare. I love Christmas!

The next morning Tanner woke up and immediately ran downstairs (okay he was carried), and went and dunked a basket in his new basketball goal and then ran over and got in his new car. I don't think Santa can compare, we are in trouble.

A busy week here, as it is for everyone. I look forward to the rest of the festivities of the holiday. I am 11 weeks pregnant this week, and also look forward to the time that morning sickness will be a faint memory....haha.

Holiday Blessings to you...

P.S. I will add pictures when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment