Thursday, October 8, 2009

3 years of wedded bliss...

We have now been married for 3 years, man how time flies. I love my husband. He is thoughtful, funny, smart, nice, considerate, handsome....makes me laugh when I want to cry, listens to me when he doesn't want to, let's me watch the silly shows I like, helps with the laundry because he knows I hate it, and takes me out to dinner on our anniversary when the Twins are playing in the playoffs! If you know my husband, this is the biggest sacrifice you could imagine. We enjoyed dinner, while Grandma and Grandpa K babysat the crazy little guy. The weather was like it was the day we got married, sunny and perfect. Cheers to us! We went to my cousin, Ryan and his wife, Becky's house for a bbq...it was so fun. They were so cute, they bought Tanner a cupcake for coming over. They will be great parents someday! Tanner loved playing in their yard and kitchen. He konked out in like 1 minute after getting in the car to go home. By the way, How much does he look like Andy in this picture? He might as well be little mr. Andy in this picture! Hmmmm....

All of us! I barely have ahold of the wild man in this picture!
Love and blessings to all...


No comments:

Post a Comment