Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Copier

I am copying one of my best friends on her blog with....What has Tanner been up to lately?

Well, let me tell you. This boy is so fun....and tiring might I add. He loves

1. To eat bananas, sandwiches, any bites right off the food like a "big boy".

2. Use his fork and then clap for himself.

3. Dance to Funky Town or Elmo's Chicken Dance, when I say dance I mean flap his arms.

4. Run, Anywhere. No more walking. Oh and climbing on everything.

5. Be outside, at all times if I let him. Get in and out of his wagon and car...over and over again.

6. Drink Mommy or Daddy's drink, or anyone besides his, and use a straw or right from the cup.

7. Play with boys, do boy things, get dirty, oh and play with boys.

8. Oh and Tanner loves his Mommy and Daddy, and for this I am so grateful. Nothing is
better than at the end of a day of work him running up to you with his arms up, smiling. I
know he will not always do this and want me this much, but I savor this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment