Monday, October 26, 2009

Catching up

Below are a couple videos from recent. Tanner is chatting up a storm these days. He went from not talking, to saying, "Cooper" which is said "Pooper", "ball", "baseball" which is said "bahball", "bubbles", "hot", etc. Of course he will not say any of these words when there is a video camera around...hince the video of him just blabbing! One of these days I will catch him


We are looking forward to Halloween this weekend, Tanner might actually enjoy it this year, being that his parents will probably let him have some CANDY! Let's hope the weather is decent. We've been keeping busy with doing as many activities as possible...Tanner is really fun to take and do things now. I would make the exception that taking him out to eat is not very fun, but any parent would understand this.


I have said to many people, "oh this is the best time"....I keep saying that, I think this is the best time with Tanner. He is a challenging, yet fun toddler! Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done, but the most rewarding. When walking in the door from a long day at work and he just runs to me with his arms up is the most amazing feeling, I wish I could bottle it up. I think Andy would agree that being Tanner's Mommy and Daddy is so fun! We feel lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment