Thursday, September 17, 2009

Words from another....

If you know me, which by reading this you probably do...I love quotes. I love reading other people's words and how they remind me of my life, or they say it better than I can. I have quote books, of quotes that I have collected since before high school. Reading through them reminds me of previous times in my life, and from reading them, I remember how I felt back then, and why I loved that quote. I love having quotes on the walls in my home, I have to limit myself though, because I could tend to go a little crazy. The quotes make me stop and thank God and take a moment to pray. I love them. Here is a little quote that I will leave you with that I think is so pretty.

I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest joys in life may appear bigger.
I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I pray you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Tanner and Kamryn, might as well call them the 2 amigos...this is them restrained in seats, otherwise you can't get a picture of them!
Tanner LOVES corn on the cob, he was eating it like those cartoon characters that eat it like a typewriter...I hope you know what I am talking about!


What Mom, do I have it all over my face?!?!



Still eating....




and some more.....
Til next time, God bless your days.





No comments:

Post a Comment