Wednesday, August 5, 2009

With all my heart, I pray.

My Uncle Joe and cousin Emma.
My Mom and my Aunt Becky....with their "outlaw" cowboy hats!


This is a post about a person very dear to me, my Aunt Becky. Several years ago, she battled breast cancer with the best of them...winning, at the time. It has come back to fight against her bones and liver. Once again, she is fighting with her all. She is undergoing chemo, has done radiation, and is doing natural healing methods as well. News several days ago is that the latest chemo is not working as well as they would like. She is going for more tests, but that is the news as of now. She isn't feeling as well as she has been feeling, which makes this all so much worse.





See, let me give you a picture of my Aunt Becky. She has worked out almost daily for as long as I can remember. She is spunky and full of energy. She works at a elementary school. She is one of my Mom's best friends, like the sister she never had. She is an amazing cook, always without recipes. She writes lovely letters and sends thoughtful cards. She is a great Aunt, amazing Mother, awesome Wife, and Friend.





Please set aside a minute and say some prayers for her. Prayers specifically for her cancer to be shrinking, for her energy and spirit to come back to where it was a few short weeks ago, and for her husband and daughter.





I thank you, and I know she would as well. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment