Monday, August 17, 2009

Family

I have been thinking about family a lot lately and how it means something different for so many of us. For me it makes me smile just thinking of my family and what they mean to me. In times of trouble, heartache, or joy family will step in where friends might not (this is not the case with me, as my friends are amazing and are like family also).

My family means to me...
Sunday night dinners, every week.
Being there in times of heartache, celebration, and every minute in between
Sending cards on holidays and birthdays
Making us laugh so hard we cry
Helping us raise our child and future children
Going to Church together
Dropping everything in a moments notice when it is needed to be at our side
Being a friend
Being an angel

Those are just a few things that come to mind when I think of my family. I hope that when our children grow up they think of these things about their family also....

Please continue to pray for my Aunt Becky, and her husband and daughter. They could use many prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment