Monday, March 30, 2009

A free moment

Life just goes by so quickly, especially when it is crazy. Ours has been lately. After this week, we will feel like we can breath again. We enjoyed some family togetherness time this weekend, which was much needed. I think I can speak for Andy also in saying, we feel rejuvinated.

Couple stories....first off the sunglasses you see in the picture below are gone. Only I could lose them like it did...I was wearing them when we took a family walk, took them off, set them on the hood of my car, took them off the hood of my car and put them???? They have not shown up, I have had them for like 2 years (which is a record for me), Andy gave them to me, I loved them...and no POOF...nowhere to be seen. What is that prayer you can say for missing things again?

Next, this morning, I wish I would've had a mouse in the room to take a picture for me, my hands were occupied....I smelled my son (I'm sure you can imagine what I mean)...yep sure enough an explosion of a diaper you can only imagine (unless you are a parent or a pediatric nurse, then you would know)...took off his sleeper, from his toes (literally) to his upper back. I mean, really, how are you suppose to get a child clean without getting poop everywhere? Well poop was everywhere, and worse off Tanner got it on his fingers, then was trying to eat it. Yuk! Good times...hope this made you smile.

Life is good, God is good....my Aunt Becky found out her cancerous tumors have shrunk and she is feeling good, Andy's Grandma's both are healthy, our families are healthy and happy and successful, work is going well for Andy and I...in all that is wrong with the world, we can't help but sit back and feel blessed for what God has given us and provided for us. In all of my dreams and wishes, I could've never imagined it would be THIS good.... Snake Saturday St. Patrick's Parade


Tanner sitting like a big boy in the bath....do his eyes look tired in the morning like Andy's or what?



Tanner sleeping right in the middle of the living room...just kaput...snoring! That's a tired baby!

Proof that my son can crawl....don't worry he is getting better by the minute, it's a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay, Tanner! Cell phones works wonders. I was just asking Beau this morning why they dont make baby toys to look like real cell phones and TV remotes... the fake colored ones never work.
    Good job buddy!

    ReplyDelete