Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fast

Okay, I feel like time is flying FAST.  I can't believe it's Thanksgiving, and oh all the things I'm thankful for.  I am putting them on facebook daily, so I won't bore you with my thankful things.  I could do a thankful thing everyday for all year long, sometimes I have to pinch myself at my life.  My life is not perfect, don't get me wrong....but my life is perfect FOR ME. 

So my kiddos, I just don't want to forget how cute they are right now.  Dylan says yellow, like "lellow".  He is almost potty trained!  He goes on the big boy potty on average 2 days week.  I just need to break down and go full force.  We have to watch "Baseball George" 12,000 times a day.  If there is another George (as in Curious George) on, he gets mad and wants to only watch Baseball George.  When anyone tried to do anything for him he says, "no Mommy".

Mr. Tanner is as cute as ever.  We had Mommy and Tanner date night the other night (we included Grandma and Kami too) and saw Wreck-It Ralph.  It was way cute, and he sat there the whole time and watched it.  When I was putting him to sleep that night he just gave me a hug and said, "thank you Mommy for taking me to the movie".  I mean, really?!?!  He is such a good big brother, and helps Dylan sometimes, and sometimes not...haha

I feel like we are just rockin and rollin here.  With potty training, the holidays, soon getting rid of pacifier for Dylan (yah I know he's 2 1/2), big boy bed for Dylan, and full bed for Tanner....things are about to get crazy in the house!

Happy Thanksgiving, count your blessings today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment