Monday, January 16, 2012

I can't keep up!

Okay, so my blogging has become sporadic to say the least. I just can't keep up. I really try hard to keep picture books updated, baby books updated, send pics to family, and of course everything else that goes along with daily life! So, blogging has taken a backseat....it's okay until I look at my boys and want to remember every second of this life! So, here I am again.

Mr. Dylan is quite mr. Personality theses days. He knows what he wants and won't accept anything less, unless you want him pouting about it. He keeps up with Tanner really well, and they become better friends everyday. Actually, if I was really honest, Dylan sometimes pushes Tanner around! Dylan is talking a bit at 18 months. More words, slowly, like, " bye", "more", " Ma", " Daddy", " dog", "ball", and more that I can't remember. The boys love wrestling, and racing around the house, playing tools, and of course sports. Dylan still most of the time only wants his Momma, which is nice, but poses a problem when I try to do anything. He is great at daycare, and seems to really enjoy it, and never cries or cares when he's dropped off.

Tanner is quite the little boy these days. He is the best big brother. He is always caring for Dylan, making sure he is ok, sharing with him (most of the time), and always playing with him. Nothing is cuter than seeing those two be total boys together! Tanner stills says funny things like "atorgator", "td", among other things. He's really into the boys being on a team and being Dad's buddy, and he calls Andy his buddy also. Girls are not part of this team at all! Last night he told me that I was not a part of the team, and that i was chop liver.....I was dying laughing, sort of.

These boys have stole my heart, more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment