Thursday, May 26, 2011

The "fits"

I was just thinking about my littlest man, Dylan, and I couldn't not post about this trait of his that is making me laugh inside my head. I think we are in for some TERRIBLE toddler years ahead, as far as fit throwing goes. This little man, has for about 2 months now, thrown little "fits" when he gets mad. For the most part, Dylan is about as easy going as they get, he lets Tanner steal the toys he's playing with, he falls down and doesn't cry, overall a happy baby. When something makes him mad he clenches both fists and puts his arms in "l" shapes sticking out from his body and shakes in rage and makes an upside down smile with his mouth while grunting. Close your eyes, try to follow...I try not to laugh, but it is so funny. I think we knew we were in trouble when a few minutes after he was born he was crying and the nurse said, "that baby has a temper on him"....uh-oh.....on the other hand, I could not love a child more than I love that little man, his fit-throwing and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment