Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tanner's Favorite Things Pics Part 2

So a couple of things that Tanner loves....he loves dressing up (I know not very boy like), he loves shooting basketballs - he says, "I shoot" "go go go", he loves swim lessons with his Mommy, he loves play dates - especially with his friend Al and cousin Kamryn, and he loves dancing!







As I was thinking about my post yesterday I wanted to include a couple of really adorable things Tanner also does right now.. he sings "twinkle, twinkle itta sta" and "row row row ba boat" and giggles and tries to do "itsy bitsy spider". He also knows his eyes, ears, nose, tongue, teeth, toes, fingers, belly button, and hair. He is a monkey climbing on every bar stool and chair still. He gets his shoes and says "outside" and "tie" and "shoes". Okay, that's all I can think right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment