Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you..cha cha cha!

So Tanner's FIRST Birthday has come and gone....too fast for my liking. It started off with a bang. Daycare called that he had a temp of 101.7...so we had to do some re-arranging to pick him up. The next day (his birthday) I took him to the Dr., his first ear infection. I cannot believe that he went a year without one, or that he got sick for the first time on his birthday. Oh well. He was feeling pretty crummy, but we took him to a special Birthday lunch anyways! It was special with balloons and a present and a birthday hat...plus surprise visits from Aunt Katie and Grandma Keilbey! Later, the Hoffman family came in town for his big day!

We had the good food, family, blow-up bouncer in the backyard, balloons everywear, and lots of smiles First Birthday Party on Saturday. It went by too fast, and despite Tanner getting over an ear infection and skipping his afternoon nap, he was a great little man! He did not dig into his cake....this is crazy, only because this child eats everything in site and shoves it in his mouth! Oh well.

I cannot believe he is one. My BABY is ONE! He is such a little boy, and I love him more and more every single minute.

Last, but certainly NOT LEAST...he is WALKING, I mean everywhere. Last week it was a couple steps, etc. Now he walks everywhere and doesn't really fall too much either. It is so incredible to see this little person walking, he looks way too little to walk. I love walking next to him holding his little hand...my new favorite thing in life.

I will post pics of his party and a video of his walking real soon!
Lots of love and blessings....

1 comment: