Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

What a wonderful Sunday it has been, well weekend I should say. Sunday's are my favorite day of the week, and this was a very nice one. We started off with an Easter egg hunt for Tanner in our living room. Only a few eggs, that were filled with his favorite puffs snacks! The pictures are all out of order, but I bet you can figure it out. Brunch at Staley with the Keilbey family. Doesn't Tanner look like such a "big boy"?
Tanner crashed after the day was all over....Daddy's shoulder is awfully comfy!

A blurry, moving, in-action photo of the Easter egg hunt in jammies. Cooper was helping!



Dinner for Katie's birthday. The 2 crazy babies and their Daddies!


This is proof that Tanner is getting into everything, crawling onto anything, and wreaking havoc where he can. We are loving it! So much fun!
I've learned that it is a little hard to get the message and listen in church when you are worrying about your 9 month old talking too loud and bothering other people in Mass.
I so did not lose my cell phone this weekend for about 2 days, then found it in the pocket of the stroller, only after my Mom figured out that it might be there.....Wow, losing my mind!
God bless, 'til next time...





1 comment:

  1. gosh..he is so cute! I cant wait to see him; and you, of course.

    ReplyDelete